Flood Zones are Federally designated areas.
- Normally you will be required to submit three (3) Elevation Certificates
- Preconstruction (before permitting)
- During construction
- Finish construction
- The lowest floor of a liveable space must be above the base flood elevation (BFE) a. Non-riverine or non-coastal must be 1' above the BFE. b. Riverine and Coastal must be 2' above the BFE.
- If any portion of the property lies in a Federally designated flood zone, the entire property is considered to be in a flood zone.
- If your property is located next to a floodway, you must obtain an Application to Develop.
1110 Schillinger Road N, Ste 100
TO GO BACK