- Approval from the Mobile County Health Department for a Sewage Disposal System, or designate “sewer” if connecting to a sewer lateral.
- Copy of a recorded deed for the building site.
- Location of the site: address, or street name and legal description.
- If Contractor permitted: a. A contractural agreement between the owner and the contractor. b. General Contractor's license or Homebuilder's license, and a county business license in the state of Alabama.
- An ELEVATION CERTIFICATE prepared by a licensed and qualified Architect, Engineer, or Land Surveyor (in the state of Alabama) is required for permits in a flood zone.
- A second structure on the same property requires a legal description of the property.
- A third structure on the same property may require a Commercial site plan.
- Submitted Plans for approval.
1110 Schillinger Road N, Ste 100
TO GO BACK