- The person or company that obtains the permit is responsible for the arrangement of inspections. Only the permit holder can call for an inspection.
- Components such as strapping, nail patterns, wiring, reinforcement steel, etc. must not be covered prior to inspection.
- Prior approval must be granted by this office for inspections by persons not employed by Mobile County Inspection Services.
- Electrical service from Alabama Power
- Apply to Alabama Power for service.
- Permit holder (electrical) calls this office for a Service Release or an Electrical Final.
- An inspection will be made by an Electrical Inspector
- If inspection is OK, the Electrical Inspector will call in the Service Release and sticker your service panel.
- Alabama Power will then schedule the connection of your service.
- After all inspections are completed and approved, you will be issued a Certificate of Occupancy or a Letter of Completion for the project.
1110 Schillinger Road N, Ste 100
TO GO BACK