New Manufactured Homes :
- Recorded deed for the site
- Approval from the Mobile County Health Department for a sewage disposal system or a sewer lateral number and a plumbing permit.
- Electrical Permit from this office for the service entrance.
* Prior to an electrical service release you must have:
- A code compliant service entrance
- A “HUD Label” on each transportable section.
- A dated installer's decal applied to or near the “HUD Label”
- An Elevation Certificate if installation is in a Flood Zone
- A permanent, engineer designed foundation if elevated in a Flood Zone.
- Mechanical Permit for the HVAC installation.
Pre-Owned Manufactured Homes
- All of the above.
- A re-sell decal installed on the inside of the electrical panel door. This decal is bright yellow and obtained by the seller from the Alabama Manufactured Housing Commission.
- A copy of the “Mobile Home Buyers Guide” posted on the refrigerator door or the face of the overhead cabinet door closest to the kitchen sink. This is certification from the seller that the “home” is compliant to the safety standards required by the Alabama Manufactured Housing Commission.
1110 Schillinger Road N, Ste 100
TO GO BACK