You may need:
- An Electrical Permit for a temporary service pole if power is not available at the site.
- Temporary service is for construction purposes and is good for 180 days.
- A Plumbing Permit from the Mobile County Health Department. (251) 634-9802
- An Electrical Permit for your electrical installation. A homeowner is allowed to obtain an Electrical Permit, but we strongly recommend that a licensed Electrician obtain the permit because:
- Licensed Electricians know the NEC requirements
- You will be assured of a safer installation
- Reinspection fees could become expensive
- A Mechanical Permit for your HVAC installation. This permit can only be issued to a qualified Mechanical Contractor or a qualified owner. (A duct only permit can be obtained by an owner).
- An Alarm Permit obtained by a licensed installer.
- A Pool Permit - Requires a General Contractor's license.
1110 Schillinger Road N, Ste 100
TO GO BACK